My New Website is Leadership Sparkle




A New Journey 


Hello Friends,

It has been almost months since I interacted on this platform through my Posts. I was busy in developing my website on leadership matters and all its related insights.

This website would deal exclusively with different facets of leadership through Posts, Books, Courses, Webinars, Videos etc.

I have collected all my write ups and posts on leadership and put it on the website. This will create an easy access for all those who needs different insights on different aspects of leadership.

It will be like a ready reckoner on leadership studies. I can assure you that there would be no dearth of intellectual excellence on the website.

My New Website 



It is Leadership Sparkle.

This blog on the google blogger will also exist but I would not be posting on it. 

My all posts will be on my new website 






My Request 


I would request all of you to kindly subscribe to the website by registering through your email for the Newsletter so that you can get updated with the latest posts.

Your subscription of the website can also inform you about the latest webinars that I would be hosting on Leadership matters.

The idea is to take up new challenges and to grow intellectually in the field of knowledge and skills.

I have started a new journey and I need the utmost support from you all.

Pl do subscribe to my website on leadership.

Wish me Good Luck

Comments

  1. Greatly you have explained the value of leadership development program. Please keep sharing such post. If anyone is interested in leadership development program do visit our website. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emma. My new website is www.leadershipsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Pl do not enter any spam links

Popular posts from this blog

"If you want a new idea, read an old book" said a wise man once

Why the Task Oriented Leadership Hardly Delivers the Task